Walk the Vine - an evening with James Garner's Tribute to Johnny Cash
Walk the Vine Returns July 28, 2018
In August, 2016 Bradley Vineyards hosted its first Walk the Vine concert. Since that event, people have been asking when it will be held again. We are pleased to announce our next concert is:
July 28, 2018
Gates open at 7pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a family-friendly event? Is there a kid ticket price? What about dogs?
- Attendees under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Tickets are a flate rate to encourage 21+ attendees to find a sitter and enjoy a kid-free evening at the vineyard. Dogs are discouraged and must remain on-leash.
- Is there camping or overnight accommodations?
- Tents are welcome and space is limited. To reserve a tent site, please call us at 541-584-2888. We will need your name, phone number and email address to reserve a spot.
- RVs and Trailers have a difficult time with our driveway entrance, and we've already accepted our limit of RSVPs for trailer space. There are two RV parks nearby, one in downtown Elkton and one about eight miles south, along the Umpqua River.
- What is the seating like?
- We offer open lawn seating and encourage attendees to bring camping chairs or blankets. Gates open at 7pm and you are welcome to come set up your seating area at that time.
- Are we allowed to bring in food and drink?
- We are liable for alcohol consumption at this event, and any outside alcohol will be confiscated. We will be selling wine and beer, and will also have non-alcoholic beverages available. Tomaselli's will be selling wood-fired pizzas, and we encourage you to purchase food from them. Outside food will not be confiscated.